Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 6 October 2011

Cartooning iPhone style

Just a quick post today, posted using my Blogger app on the iPhone.

I've just been testing another new (to me!) app called Toonpaint on my latest picture of the apple shrunken heads, that I showed you the other day.



Both apples are looking pretty revolting now, and have gone quite mouldy. Hope they last until Halloween!



Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

Note: The Blogger app isn't as good at layout as I was hoping, I had to amend the layout on the computer afterwards.

2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

These are fantastic Nicky. Have a fab weekend. Claire x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Hi Claire, Thanks and welcome back! Have missed seeing you in Blogland. Hope all is well. Nicky x

Related Posts with Thumbnails