Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Recycled Christmas Card

Tonight I've been rummaging around in my collection of old buttons and produced a 'green' Christmas card:
I've stuck* the button christmas tree onto some corragated cardboard from an old box and then onto some mulberry paper.
I even used a bit of newspaper saying 'recycling' as the bucket.

(*will stick it down soon! :P)

To tear around the mulberry paper I used a wet paintbrush around the edge.

Just need to do some finishing touches to it and then sometime tomorrow I'll show you the finished card.

Thanks for looking and any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

Carmen said...

I really love this Nicky :D One of the nicest ones I've seen this year.

PepPop said...

Brilliant, my kinda Christmas tree. Jaqui x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Awww, thanks crafters. Sometimes the simpler designs work best. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails