Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 17 December 2010

More Christmas Decorations - B&W

I was in my element tonight - this kind of craft seems to be one of those authentically 'me' type. 
Stencils with additional freestyle doodling.

You start with your black paper/card and use a stencil to draw around to make your basic design with a bold white pen, in this case a white uniball stylo.  You then either shift the stencil a bit and draw again - or you can just draw freely.   

These two are less 'busy'

Add any additional wording using freestyle writing:
They could be used on cards, tags, a hanging mobile or even as framed mini pictures.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

My kind of crating - really love these!

Carmen said...

crafting even - oops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails