Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 18 December 2010

Let It Snow - Photographs

Today my craft is photography.
Colourful umbrellas make great photos in snow!
We had masses of snow today - we woke up to loads and then it kept on coming for most of the day.
Luckily I've done most of my christmas shopping, but I did have to pop out (walking) with my boys to the supermarket.  They loved it of course and were snowball fighting all the way.

This was in our neighbour's garden:
..and this is the robin that my son made at school:
It looks like a giant robin is coming down our path! :-O

The snow is so lovely to look at, but it has its problems.  My husband has been stuck in Germany this weekend because his flight was cancelled :-(  He's hoping to come back on Wednesday now, fingers crossed.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
Keep yourselves warm,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails