Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 31 December 2010

Creative Flourishes 2010 Review 2

Continuing from yesterday with my favourite makes on this blog from 2010, I present July to December.

JULY


AUGUST


..and more (I am renewing my subscription to Picnik this year!)

SEPTEMBER





OCTOBER


NOVEMBER



DECEMBER


May I wish all my followers and everyone that is reading this message a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
(I'm off out to a house party with some friends)
and a very CREATIVE 2011!

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy New Year Nicky. Think my favourite of all your fab creations is still that amazing scrapbook page. I just love it.

Thank you too for also being such a regular commenter on my blog :) It makes all the difference seeing those comments.

C x x x

One of a Kind Design UK said...

Nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails