Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas Fridge Magnets

As you know, I am 'christmasifying' (!) my house bit by bit, room by room, well tonight it was the turn of the dishwasher!  We are great fans of The Simpsons so to go with our other homemade Simpsons fridge magnets, I have made some christmas versions.
These started out as tags (from Poundland £1 for 36!) and I simply stuck them onto sticky magnetic paper.

I also made some other child friendly designs from magazine cuttings:
(But think I may need to trim these a little more...)
*****
With all this freezing weather, both my boys have become unwell and today they had the day off school.  Before they became ill though, I managed to take a few pictures of the frost on some local trees.  Its so photogenic - but also verrry, verrry c-c-c-old!

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

ThePBFamily said...

i love the simpsons magnet!
We are also big simpsons fans and this looks like the perfect project to do with our daughter when they break up from school!

Anonymous said...

Nice post, kind of drawn out though. Really good subject matter though.

PepPop said...

Love the magnets especially the Simpson's ones. Fantastic frost pics too. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails