Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bauble Characters

Nice simple idea for a decoration. Make characters out of baubles using googly eyes and other christmassy bits.
Apologies for my hands in the reflections, but the baubles are so shiny they are difficult to photograph. .
This is another idea that children might like to do, for themselves or for Christmas fairs. 

The idea for these came to me just as I was dropping off to sleep last night, strange how some things just 'pop' into your head!

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

What a fun thing for the kids to do. I swear we should have notebooks by our beds - I always have fab ideas as I drop off or dream about them and then I can never remember in the morning - just that I had an idea, not what it was! Grr.

I never noticed the refelction till you said ;)

PepPop said...

Love them. I think it's the googly eyes that make them so fantastic. Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails