Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 15 August 2010

Summer Holiday Special - Part 9

This is the last but one in the Summer Activity series and it has an artistic element in this one - its not all kids! :-)

The theme for this is Bubbles!

Back then in 2005, I had a bath and took some ordinary looking pictures of bubbles on the surface of the bath:
Then (also back then) I adjusted the pictures I took using a photo editing program

They look so different, like something from space!  Anyway, that set the theme for today's activity. No, not space, bubbles.

We made some bubble pictures using paint, washing up liquid and a straw:

..and we made bubble wrap pictures:
and then I took some more pictures and altered them too:
Hope you have enjoyed this series,
One Final Part to come soon,
qwiksave

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails