Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Thank You Card

Tonight's craft is a Thank You card made with a decorative hole punch, patterned paper and a couple of embellishments:

To make this card I stuck patterned paper onto a card blank and used a scalloped circle to cut out the shape.  I then attached a text paragraph from a magazine onto the inside of the card.  Next I added the gold ribbon bow, the butterfly embellishment and the wording.

(Sorry for the quality of this photo)

I'm thinking I may use  a similar idea as one of my  End of Term Thank you Teacher's card...

I forgot to show you the bracelets I bought when we were camping:
Nice aren't they?  They were bought from the Campsite's Organic Food shop and were made in India.
(Smaller ones £3.50 each, Larger one £4.00! Bargains!)

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Cards and photos are gorgeous! I have a bike, just need to get on it now!!! :0)

Carmen said...

These are gorgeous, both the card and the bracelets. Love that butterfly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails