Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 3 April 2010

Happy Easter and Get Well Soon (Aunty)!

Remember the Cadbury's Caramel rabbit? lol, that was a while ago! 1980's I think..?  I made up this picture using a photo I took when we took a trip around Cadbury World last year.
 
These dyed eggs were not done by me but by a relative of mine living in Belgrade, Former Yugoslavia.  I think they were done using onion skins and have traditional patterns on them.

Today, for my craft, I have made a Get Well Card for my aunt who is in hospital with a bad back at the moment:

I used some old Papermania paper from a 6" pad, a Brand New DoCrafts Butterfly stamp with gold paper and a rubber stamp with the Get Well message.

Get Well Soon Aunty and
Happy Easter to All!

qwiksave
x

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails