Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 13 March 2010

Boring Filofax?

Never to pass by a bargain when I see one (as regular readers will know) I couldn't resist snapping up this Real Leather Filofax for £2 in a charity shop recently:
It's in excellent condition and the label states its definately Real Leather:
I HAD to have it, if only for the simple reason that I've seen these selling in places like Paperchase and WHSmiths for nearer the £40 mark.

The problem is, I think the pages in it are really DULL. They don't inspire me to write creative stuff in it or even use the address pages.  So tonight, for my craft I have started altering a few pages:
Ah! That's better!  Only another 200 pages or so to go!...

6 comments:

K said...

great buy, and very cool pages!

furrypig said...

OOh I love a bargain! The firstr pages look great...good luck with the other 200!

Carmen said...

What an amazing find! Love what you are doing with the pages - this is going to be gorgeous when it's finished!

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks for the comments. I'm surprised there aren't more funky pages out there in the market place! qwiksave x

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Cor - what a bargain - if we'd been in the shop together there would have been an almighty scrap!!!!

Nicky Stevenson said...

He,He, Helen,that's funny! The secret of me getting so many bargains is going to every charity shop in town (about 8) a LOT! Sometimes I have to go in disguise 'cos the staff recognise me so much! lol. I also sometimes get this overwhealming desire to snatch something out of someone elses hands when they see something I want first! I end up just giving them a hard stare! qwiksave x

Related Posts with Thumbnails